Wednesday 8 May 2013

Pink tells Birmingham fans to 'kiss her ass' after she's slammed for cancelling show


  • Pink is married to motocross racer Carey Hart
  • Pink is mum to one-year-old daughter Willow
         Pink has been suffering from rotavirus
 
Pink has hit back at fans in a furious online rant after she was sent nasty messages for cancelling a show in Birmingham in April.
The singer, 33, labelled those who'd slammed her as 'rabid dogs' and insisted she 'physically could not get her sick ass' in front of the crowd because of vomiting and severe diarrhoea.
'I go on stage and pour my f*cking heart and body out on that stage. I ruin my body and my vocal chords, make myself sicker, come hell or high water,' wrote Pink on her website.
'I don't lip sync, I don't rely on dancers to do my work for me. I try to put the best show on that I can, that any human being can, and I don't stop until I know you're happy.
'You know what I've been performing through the last week? ROTA virus. Look it up. I challenge any one of you to do what I do while sick with that. You couldn't do it.'
Pink - real name Alecia Moore - said pulling out of the show left her 'crying and heartbroken' but warned her followers that she's only human and could fall sick again.
The mum-of-one is concerned that she may be targeted by angry ticket holders for a second time.
'The next time I schedule dates- ill have to say to myself- "if, God forbid I have to cancel one show, those fans will turn on me like rabid dogs and question the moral fabric of my character,"' wrote Pink.
'For the loyal and understanding fans- I am so so sorry if I've hurt you in any way. For the rest of you- Kindly kiss my entire almost back to healthy ass.'

No comments:

Post a Comment