• Amy Childs is loved-up with Dave Peters
  • Dave Peters no longer has a problem with Kirk Norcross
  • Kirk Norcross used to date Amy Childs
Amy Childs' boyfriend Dave Peters isn't threatened by her ex Kirk Norcross.
Kirk, 25, revealed in a recent interview that he'd love Amy, 22, 'until the day he dies' but personal trainer Dave trusts his girl not to stray.
'Dave knows everything there is to know,' says Amy.
'Dave's not a confrontational person. He says: "He can write whatever he wants." He knows I'm not going to go off with Kirk. I'm still with Dave.'
Amy admits that Dave, 25 - who she's been dating for a year - was 'fuming' when TOWIE star Kirk first revealed that he still had feelings for her.
He soon calmed down and now isn't fussed that Amy is pals with Kirk.
'[Kirk]'s a good friend. When I see him, I talk to him, give him a kiss on the cheek and whatever,' says Amy.
'I didn't know he felt like this and was going to say any of this, but I'm with Dave and I'm really happy.'
SEE PICTURES Amy Childs joins TOWIE stars at Health Lottery event in London
EXCLUSIVE PICTURES At home with Amy Childs
SEE PICTURES Amy Childs in 50 Shades Of Grey: Stars who have read E L James's erotic book
Anna Duff