Thursday 30 May 2013

Emma Watson: 'I'm A Total Fraud'!


emma watson fraud
Emma Watson may be one of the most successful young actors of all time, but the Harry Potter star says too much of a good thing can be a double-edged sword! She says:
"It's weird - sometimes [success] can be incredibly validating, but sometimes it can be incredibly unnerving and throw your balance off a bit."
Really? We've never noticed that. Oh no! Are we not successful enough?! JK!
Srsly though, whatchoo talkin' ’bout, Hermione? She says:
"It's called the impostor syndrome. It's almost like the better I do, the more my feeling of inadequacy actually increases.
I'm just going, 'Any moment, someone's going to find out I'm a total fraud and that I don't deserve any of what I've achieved'. I can't possibly live up to what everyone's expectations of me are."
Well, da doi, Emma! No one could live up to the expectations people have of you! People want you to fix their glasses with a wand and fly on a broomstick!
And that's just the Perks Of Being A Wallflower fans! LOLz!

SOURCE

No comments:

Post a Comment