Monday 13 May 2013

Halle Berry Spends Mother's Day with Daughter Nahla and Fiancé Olivier Martinez

Mother's Day: Halle Berry Is Pregnant and Lunches with Nahla
Halle Berry and daughter Nahla

With her growing baby bump on full display, Halle Berry stepped out for a midday Mother's Day celebration in Beverly Hills on Sunday.

Wearing flip-flops and a sleek purple halter dress set off by long metallic chain necklaces, Berry, 46, joined daughter Nahla, 5, and fiancé Olivier Martinez, 47, for a casual lunch date at Riva Bella restaurant.

Berry, who confirmed her pregnancy in April, said that Mother's Day is a fun holiday for her because she doesn't have to do the party planning.

"My family gets together and they get to plan the day for me, and I love that," she told reporters on Saturday while hosting the 20th Annual EIF Revlon Run/Walk for Women.


"I'm the planner and I'm the one that organizes, and on Mother's Day I get to just be taken care of."

No comments:

Post a Comment