Thursday 16 May 2013

CUTE PHOTO! New Girl star Zooey Deschanel cuddles up in bed with rescue dog

  • Zooey Deschanel was joined in bed by her pup

  • Zooey Deschanel stars in US sitcom New Girl
Zooey Deschanel has shared an adorable snap of herself having a cosy evening in with her rescue dog.
The 33-year-old New Girl star uploaded a picture of her pooch to Instagram
The shot shows Zooey lying on her bed in a polka-dot dressing gown as her tiny pet sits by her side. 
'Just relaxing...,' she posted.
The pup is one of two mutts the actress adopted from the Bill Foundation in March.
'I have to thank the #billfoundation for the greatest, sweetest, most wonderful dogs in the world. Apples of my eye!' Zooey Tweeted.
'For those asking- The dogs are named Zelda and Dot.' 
The actress has revealed it's not all been plain sailing since she gave the pair a home.
Her furry friends have been munching on her footwear. 
'And after she chewed my shoes, Dot fell asleep on my foot. I think she's trying to tell me something,' she posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment